1. What is Myrentwala?
As the name suggests Myrentwala is an online rental management portal where you can upload your products on rent to earn money or take products on rent to save money and help in reducing consumption on our planet. In short, it's all about Collaborative Consumption.
2. Why Myrentwala and not others?
Good question. Well, Myrentwala is not just an online classified site but a professional rental management portal where you can manage your products and its rental cycle seamlessly and in detail at each step of the cycle. So just try it to know it.
1. Who can rent?
Yes, off course, that's why Myrentwala portal is built for. All others are already doing it and earning money well. So what are you waiting for. Go ahead!
2. Which products can I upload/get on rent?
You can rent products from all those categories listed on the portal.
3. Are there any charges to upload my product?
No. Its free! Rather, we are thankful for being part of Collaborative Consumption.
4. What are the standards set by Myrentwala for approving the product for renting?
Once you upload your product on the portal, Myrentwala's QA team virtually inspects the product details thoroughly. It checks the quality and originality of the product images, goes through the product information filled by you and validates the rental charges. Once the product satisfies our set standards then only we make the product available for renting else contact you to update your product for the additional details required.
For those Owners, who want to give their product in our custody, we take an appointment of the Owner for further inspecting the product physically. If the product satisfies our set standards of second stage of physical inspection then we sign an agreement with the Owner before taking the product in our custody.
We try our best not to approve unfit or spam products, so that we can build a healthy rental ecosystem and move towards our mission of Collaborative Consumption.
5. How many products can I upload on rent?
Its up to you. As many number of products as you wish, as far as they are good and in rentable condition. Go ahead!
6. As a Owner, what if I need my product for my own use which is in your custody?
Off course, you can take your product back temporarily or permanently with prior notice for your own use subject to the condition that the specified products are not already booked or under repair, maintenance as the case may be. If you take your product back temporarily then you need to return it back to Myrentwala on the committed date so that Myrentwala can fulfill the orders already booked for that product.
7. Do I need to give my product in your custody?
Well, that depends on as per follows:
* If you are renting it directly then you do not need to give your product in our custody
* If you want Myrentwala to rent it further on behalf of you then you need to give your product in our custody. However, before taking your product in our custody we do a thorough inspection of your product and if that satisfies our rental standards then we sign an agreement with you for that product. This keeps both the parties safe and secured.
8. What if Myrentwala rent my products without informing me which are in their custody?
Good question. In case of a doubt that Myrentwala is renting you product without informing you then Myrentwala undertakes to make all necessary arrangement in order to provide live streaming of the specified products to you between 10 AM to 7 PM as and when you request for the same except when the products are out on rent or under maintenance subject to any technical problems or issues thereof.
9. How well in advance can I book the products for renting?
Well, you can book your products 3 months in advance. However,
* If renting from Owner directly then please communicate with the Owner to confirm your product request
* If renting from Myrentwala then your booking will be confirmed only after paying the advance within 24 hours of placing the order
10. What if there is any problem in the product while using?
You should stop using that product immediately to avoid any accidents/injuries/damages and inform the Owner as soon as possible if rented from him directly else inform us if rented from Myrentwala.
11. Will I get the same product which I see on the portal?
We do believe in WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) and try our best to allow uploading only actual product images. However, as this portal is all about renting and not buying brand new products, actual product might vary from images shown. Also, if renting from Owner directly we suggest to please confirm the product details with the Owner to avoid any inconvenience.
12. Are there any charges incurred in case of delay in returning the product without prior notice?
Yes, late charges will be applicable as per the rental charges.
13. Can I update/cancel my product request?
Yes off course, provided your request is still pending.
14. Can I extend my renting period?
Well, if renting from the Owner directly then in that case please confirm it in advance with the product Owner. But, if renting Myrentwala then you may extend your renting period online provided that any extensions are subject to other orders for that Product and to pre-payment of the additional Rental Fee applicable to that Product for the period of time of the extension.
1. What if the product I rented is stolen / lost?
Oops. Well, if the product has been damaged then:
* if the product is rented from the Owner directly, you need to inform the Owner immediately so that your rental costs for remaining period might be terminated and your security deposit might stand forfeited as a cost towards the loss of the product as per the Owner's terms and conditions. Please discuss it with the Owner to sort it out.
* if the product(s) is rented from Myrentwala, you need to inform us immediately so that your rental costs for remaining period might be terminated and the security deposit shall stand forfeited as a cost towards the loss of the product as per the agreement duly signed by you at the time of delivery of the product(s)
2. What if the product I rented is damaged while using?
Oops. Well, if the product has been damaged while using then:
* if the product is rented from the Owner directly, you need to inform the Owner immediately so that your rental costs for remaining period might be terminated and you might have to pay the amount required to repair the product as per the Owner's terms and conditions. Please discuss it with the Owner to sort it out.
* if the product(s) is rented from Myrentwala, you need to inform us immediately so that your rental costs for remaining period might be terminated and you shall be liable for the cost of any damages to the product(s) as per the agreement duly signed by you at the time of delivery of the product(s). In case the product become unusable and irreparable, the security deposit shall stand forfeited as damage cost towards the damage to the product.
3. What if I come to know that the product was already damaged while accepting?
Well, in that case:
* if the product is rented from the Owner directly then please discuss it with the Owner
* if the product(s) is rented from Myrentwala, you need to inform us immediately before using the product so that we can try to arrange for replacement. You will also have the option to choose refund for the advance payment made, if any, for the product(s).
1. Why am I not able to provide rating review to the product?
Sorry, either you might have not rented the product or you might have already provided rating review to the product if rented.
1. Are my contact details secured?
For product rented directly between Owner and Renter:
* We share your contact number once the product request is sent. Your address is shared only when you physically rent the product. Once the product is returned back all the contact details of both the parties are no more visible. Hope that makes sense.
2. Is it necessary to have an account on Myrentwala to rent a product?
Yes it is, as Myrentwala is a management portal. With an account you can manage your products and product requests/orders seamlessly.
3. You haven't answered my question?
Didn't we! Sorry for that. Please contact our friendly staff and they would be happy to solve your query. Contact Us!